Monday, January 18, 2010

How We Met...(Mommy's version of the story)



The summer before I started teaching, I met your dad at the Searcy public pool.  He was a lifeguard (the cutest one there).  One afternoon, my roommate (Mrs. Amanda Beth Dean Ware) called me and said, "You better come check-out the pool.  There is a super cute, blonde lifeguard here."  Sure enough, she was talking about your dad, and he was the cutest lifeguard.  Your dad and I have different versions of the story:  He says he noticed me first, but I'm certain I noticed him first.  Either way, as I got to know him better, I learned that he is the kindest person I have ever known.  I also learned that he is brilliant, hilarious, clever, sharp, resourceful, attentive, considerate...   


The rest is history!  We had some of the best times while we were dating!


At a Michigan football game...



At the cottage...



At a Detroit Tiger's baseball game...