Friday, July 2, 2010

2 months already?



Wide-eyed one morning
Happy Father's Day!
We had the best time on Father's Day!  We took Daddy, Papa John, and Great-Gampa downtown to Mexican Town.  Mmmmmmm...we love Los Galanes!
Then we went to Angelina's, across from Comerica Park.  We got there just as a Tiger's Game was letting out.  Mommy had fun counting all of the Justin-Bieber-Hair-Cuts that walked by.
Silly Daddy
Daddy caught us sleeping
Brisco says, "Here is what I love the most..."
  • my daddy
  • my mommy
  • sitting in my bumbo chair
  • playing with the animals in the nap nanny
  • sitting by the Halso's pool in my bouncy seat
  • sticking out my tongue
  • MILK...and lots of it!
  • being in my diaper only
  • my bath
  • Gordie
  • watching team USA with Daddy

Bumbo shots...he doesn't looking thrilled, but he likes it, I promise!
Flailing his head back...so funny!
Mommy's favorite pics
Here's both boys cheering on Team USA.  This was not an easy pose to get!
Brisco was very sad when USA didn't make it past Ghana.  
This started just last week.  He loves sticking out that tongue at us!
He also loves playing with the animals in his Nap Nanny!  He hits them with his hand or foot and they bounce right back.  It's so fun to watch!